Mastermindset issue 30 originally posted on LinkedIn
In this week’s mastermindset Newsletter:
- Authentic Achievements Episode 8 With Special Guest Mark Walley
- Business Public Relations: Insights from Industry Leaders
- Navigating the Waters- Episode 3 Breaking Down the Terminology of the Investing World: A Guide for Beginners to Help You Get Started continued
- Announcing next week’s Imposter Syndrome Awareness Day
Authentic Achievements Episode 8 With Special Guest Mark Walley
Authentic Achievements Episode 8. In this episode, I am delighted to be joined by Mark Walley CEO of STEP – advising families across generations. Prior to joining STEP Mark had a highly successful and varied career working for Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the ifs School of Finance, Cohen Brown Management Group, having started his career where he spent 25 years. I had the privilege of working with Mark at Barclay’s and was always inspired by his calm, inclusive and fair approach. He has an innate ability to build strong relationships with his people and create a culture where they can flourish. Today he shares with us his journey and the lesson’s he has learnt. If you would like to find out more about Mark and Step please go to https://www.step.org/
Business Public Relations: Insights from Industry Leaders
Public relations (PR) is one of the most important aspects of doing business. It can be the difference between a company that is thriving and one that is struggling. In order to get the most out of PR, it’s important to learn from those who have succeeded in this field. This blog post will discuss many insights on public relations for businesses. We will also provide some excellent interviews where industry leaders share their knowledge and advice!
Click the link to dig deeper into this important topic: https://legacymediahub.com/business-public-relations/
Navigating the Waters- Episode 3 Breaking Down the Terminology of the Investing World: A Guide for Beginners to Help You Get Started continued
Breaking Down the Terminology of the Investing World: A Guide for Beginners to Help You Get Started continued – originally posted on LinkedIn
Are you interested in learning about the investing world, but don’t know where to start? Following on from my last post, I continue to break down some of the most common terminology used in the investing world. By understanding these terms, you will be one step closer to getting started with seeking investment or starting your own investment portfolio.
I chat again with Kim-Adele Randall and we are joined by the lovely Gertrude Matshe Global Curator of HerStory as we discuss:
– Understanding where you and your business are in the journey
– The Power of the PitchDeck – How to create a compelling story.
– Building your team – The two people you need by your side are your lawyer and your accountant – why these are crucial hires and what they bring. Through this series, I will have aspiring guests that will help understand the terminology so that when somebody mentions something like “IPO” or “ARR” you will understand what they are talking about and won’t feel blindsided at the next business meeting.
Announcing next weeks Imposter Syndrome Awareness Day
We will be streaming a number of videos to support people in getting beyond their imposter syndrome.
In addition, we will be doing a Twitter chat using this year’s hashtag #IISAD2022 and also #NotAnImposter
We’d be delighted if you’d join us on the day in raising awareness of this awful condition.
If you are in the technology industry or in business and would like to be featured on one of our shows, on the new Legacy Media Hub website and in our Mastermindset newsletter feel free to reach out directly and share with your friends.
Thank you once again for your time and attention, if you have found this valuable please do comment, like and share Mastermindset with your friends.
Kim-adele, Nathaniel and the Team